SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Saturday, 16 November 2019 1.46 AM IST

Three-year-old dies after eating kuzhimanthi

child

KOLLAM: A three-year-old child died after she developed uneasiness soon after eating kuzhimanthi. She has been identified as Gowri Nandana, daughter of Sagar of Ambika Vilasam. She ate kuzhimanthi from Five Spoon Thadavara in Chadayamangalam last night. Soon after eating it, she showed signs of uneasiness. She was immediately taken to the hospital but her life could not be saved. Food safety department inspected the hotel. Meantime, only after getting the autopsy report it can be confirmed whether food poisoning is the cause of death.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: THREE-YEAR-OLD, DIES, EATING KUZHIMANTHI
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.