SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Saturday, 15 August 2020 4.52 PM IST

Youth electrocuted while giving Dish connection to TV

nideesh-

MANNAR: A youth was electrocuted on Thursday while he was giving Dish antenna connection to the TV at the house of his client. The house owner also was seriously injured.

The dead has been identified as Nidheesh Kumar (36), the son of the late Budhanoor Peringadu Kurinjithara resident Achan Kunju and Jagadamma.

Budhanoor Kadamboor Talukattu resident Varghese, who was injured, has been admitted to Thiruvalla Pushpagiri Medical College. The incident happened on Wednesday at around 6 pm at Varghese’ house near Kadamboor Primary health centre.

Nidheesh and Varghese received shock while the former was giving the connection.

Though, Nidheesh, who was thrown off to the ground after shock, was taken to a private hospital at Parumala, his life could not be saved.


The body has been kept in the mortuary of the private hospital in Perumala.

Nidheesh was running a Dish TV shop at Budhanoor Peringadu. He is survived by wife Sunitha and brother Aneesh.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: YOUTH ELECTROCUTED, ELECTROCUTED WHILE GIVING DISH CONNECTION TO TV
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.