SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Wednesday, 27 January 2021 10.21 AM IST

Dog dies after biting power cable while trying to save owner from being electrocuted

ajesh

VAZHOOR: A dog died after biting a power cable while trying to save his owner from being electrocuted. If his pet dog Appu had not bitten the snapped power cable on the way… Ajesh can't even remember it! Maybe, he would’ve met with the accident. Though Ajesh, who came behind escaped, Appu lost his life.

Ajesh (32), son of Vijayan of Chamampathal Vazhapally, went to buy milk at their neighbour’s house yesterday morning. As usual, Appu walked in the front. He bit a broken wire lying down and soon he fell down. When Ajesh came running, he stopped him by barking. He got up and then removed the wire by biting. He was soon electrocuted. The snapped wire was found lying in the narrow lane near his house. If Appu hadn’t tried to remove the wire by biting, Ajesh would have stepped on it. The part where the old wire was tied up broke and fell down. The body of the dog was shifted after disconnecting the power line by KSEB employees.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DOG, DIES, BITING POWER CABLE, TRYING TO SAVE, OWNER, ELECTROCUTED
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.