SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 18 January 2021 6.14 AM IST

Student dies after getting electrocuted

ajna-

ODANAVATTOM: A student died due to electric shock while connecting an electric plug inside the house. Ajna Jose (11), daughter of Jose and Anita of Ajobhavan in Valiyode in Maravankode, has been identified as the deceased. The accident happened at around 3 pm yesterday.

Ajna was found lying on the ground when her mother and brother came from out of the house hearing the screams. The locals rushed her to the hospital but she was already dead.

Ajna is a sixth-grader at SRV UPS in Valiyode.


The family lived in a hut in five cents, which they got about five years back. The body is in the Kottarakkara Taluk Hospital mortuary. After the Covid test and postmortem, the body will be handed over to relatives. Brother: Ajo Jose.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: ELECTROCUTED, DEATH
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.