SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Tuesday, 30 November 2021 2.02 AM IST

Housewife dies from electric shock day before housewarming

sajitha-kumari-

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Hours before the housewarming of a house built in the midst of hardships, a housewife died of electric shock. Sajitha Kumari (Molly 49) of TC 12/1016 at Bartonhill Colony in Kunnukuzhi in Thiruvananthapuram died on Wednesday.

The incident took place around 10.15 am on Wednesday. The housewarming was scheduled for yesterday morning. Prior to this, Sajitha was cleaning the house while she got electrocuted. The electric wires were lying on the floor as the electrical work was going on. While Sajitha was cleaning the floor, she got electrocuted from the wires and was thrown away. No one else was here at the time. Sajitha was found lying unconscious on the ground when the labourers and her children arrived after a long time. She was rushed to hospital but could not be saved. She lived in a dilapidated house near their new home. Children: Midhun and Mridul Daughter-in-law: Divya SL

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DEATH, ELECTROCUTED, ELECTRIC SHOCK, HOUSEWIFE, HOUSEWARMING
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.