SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Sunday, 05 February 2023 8.00 AM IST

8-year-old boy dies after chocolate gets stuck in throat

kk

WARANGAL: An eight-year-old boy died after a chocolate he ate got stuck in his throat. The incident happened at Pinnavari Street in Warangal, Telangana. The deceased Sandeep was the second of four children of Kunwar Singh and Geetha.

Singh, who runs an electrical shop in Australia, has recently returned home. He brought chocolates from there for his children. Geetha gave chocolates to the children who went to school on Saturday. They study in a private school in Pinnavari street. Sandeep ate the chocolate while climbing the stairs to go to the classroom on the first floor. The chocolate got stuck in his throat and he fainted. After being informed by the classmates, the school authorities gave first aid but it could not save him.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: BOY, DEATH, CHOCOLATE, THROAT, CHOKED, WARANGAL
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN INDIA
TRENDING IN INDIA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.