SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Wednesday, 24 April 2024 4.11 PM IST

Malayali family meets tragic end in USA after apparently inhaling toxic gas

family

KOLLAM: A family of four, natives of Kollam, met a tragic end in California. The deceased have been identified as Anand Sujith Henry (38), his wife Alice Priyanka (37), and their twin sons Noah (4) and Nathan (4). Anand is the younger son of G Henry, of Sneha in Pattathanam, who was a former principal of Kollam Fathima Matha National College, and and Shanthamma. The initial conclusion is that the cause of death may be inhalation of poisonous gas from the AC or heater.

The bodies of the four were found in the room inside their house in San Mateo at 9.15 am American time on Monday. Alice's mother called another relative in the United States because she couldn't get through on the phone. They came to her home but none attended the door. Later when they opened it in the presence of the police, the bodies were found. The cause of death will be known only after receiving the post-mortem report. San Mateo Police said that the investigation into the incident is in progress. Anand and Alice had been working in California for nine years. Anand is a software engineer and Alice Priyanka is a senior analyst. They last came to their hometown eight years ago.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DEATH, MALAYALI, FAMILY, USA, TOXIC, GAS, POISONOUS
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN WORLD
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.