SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 15 July 2024 12.43 AM IST

Death of four-year-old boy is due to overdose of anesthesia, says postmortem report

muhammed-shazil

MALAPPURAM: It has been confirmed that the death of a four-year-old boy in Kondotty is due to medical negligence. The postmortem report said overdose of anesthesia led to the boy’s death. Muhammed Shazil, son of Nizar of Arimbra Kodakkadan died on June 1st at 6 pm at a private hospital in Kondotty.

The boy sustained injuries on his palate while playing. He was then admitted to a private hospital. When the child was administered anesthesia to stitch the injury, his condition worsened and he lost his life. His family had then alleged that overdose of anesthesia led to his death.

The postmortem report that came has confirmed it. The report said the boy did not die due to the injury he sustained but overdose of anesthesia was given. Reports said that this led to his death. The Kondotty police have registered a case in the incident.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DEATH, BOY, OVERDOSE, ANESTHESIA, POSTMORTEM REPORT
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.