SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Sunday, 05 February 2023 9.49 AM IST

One-year-old dies after coconut piece gets stuck in throat

baby

HYDERABAD: In a tragic incident, a one-year-old baby died after a piece of coconut got stuck in his throat. The incident happened in Telangana Sunday early morning at 4.30 am. The baby was suffocated to death while going to the hospital.

Police said the piece of coconut used for the pooja got stuck in his throat. As the baby was crying, his parents gave him a piece of coconut to play with. It got stuck in his throat and though he was rushed to the hospital, his life could not be saved.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: BABY, DIES, COCONUT PIECE, STUCK, THROAT
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN INDIA
TRENDING IN INDIA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.