SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Friday, 26 July 2024 12.58 AM IST

Asthma patient dies in Kochi, condition worsened after inhaling toxic fumes, say relatives

asthma-patient

KOCHI: An asthma patient has died in Vazhakkala. The dead has been identified as Lawrence Joseph of Pattathanam House. His relatives alleged that his condition turned worse inhaling the toxic fumes from Brahmapuram waste plant.

Joseph’s wife said there is a strong stench during night and he developed breathing problems. Hibi Eden MP said that his death is due to the toxic fumes. He said that Joseph had breathing issues for the last one week and had informed this to the health minister.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: ASTHMA PATIENT, DIES, KOCHI, CONDITION, WORSENED, INHALING TOXIC FUMES, RELATIVES
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.