SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 24 June 2024 2.32 AM IST

11-year-old dies of electric shock while cleaning aquarium at home

kk

POOCHAKKAL: An 11-year-old boy died of electric shock while cleaning the aquarium at home. The deceased is Alan, the youngest son of Panavally native Sarath and Sini.

The incident took place at around 1.30 pm today. Although the child was rushed to the private hospital in Poochakkal, he could not be saved. The child's parents were not at home at the time of the incident. Alan is a Class 6 student at St. Teresa's High School, Manappuram. His brother Ashwin is studying in Class 8.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: ELECTRIC SHOCK, KERALA, ACCIDENT
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.