SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 15 April 2024 2.47 AM IST

Consumed medicine meant for cows thinking it was medicine for cough; 57-year-old man dies

ummar

PALAKKAD: In a tragic incident, a 57-year-old man died after consuming the wrong medicine. Palakkad Thrithala native Ummar died after consuming a medicine that was meant to remove fleas on cows after mistaking it as a medicine for cough.

The incident took place on Saturday. Ummar was rushed to a private hospital in Thrissur after it was found that he had taken the wrong medicine. However, he died by Sunday after his health condition worsened.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DEATH, MAN DIES AFTER CONSUMING WRONG MEDICINE, KERALA, PALAKKAD
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.