SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Thursday, 21 January 2021 5.19 AM IST

Woman died in blast while turning on light in Kitchen to check LPG cylinder leak

lpg-

KOTTAYAM: Homemaker died in a fire which occurred due to LPG cylinder leak. She died while on treatment. Jessy Mathew, from Kottayam Kudamallor, residing in Sharevilla has passed away in the accident. She is the wife of Dr Y Mathew, retired vice-principal of Kottayam CMS college.

Jessy suffered severe burns in the accident, which occurred at late night 11 pm last Monday (December 7). Kottayam west police have said that the gas stove exploded when Jessy turned on the light to check the gas leak. Even though she was taken to the medical college hospital and was further taken to a private hospital in Kochi for better treatment, her death was confirmed by Saturday early morning. The dead body will be buried by Saturday evening 3 pm.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: LPG CYCLINDER LEAK, KOTTAYAM, TREATMENT, JESSY MATHEW, CMS COLLEGE, JESSY, WEST POLICE, SATURDAY, PRIVATE HOSPITAL
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.