SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Sunday, 25 February 2024 5.28 AM IST

Father and children die after being electrocuted while cutting grass

death

IDUKKI: In a tragic incident, a father and his two children died of electrocution in Idukki. Kanakadharan and his sons Vishnu and Vinod were electrocuted by a broken power line when they went to cut grass. The incident happened today afternoon in Kochara, Idukki. The bodies of the three have been kept at a private hospital in Idukki.

A similar incident also took place in Kanyakumari recently. Chitra (48) and her sons Athira (24) and Ashwin (21) died after being electrocuted. Ashwin was electrocuted when he hit the service wire with an iron pan after the electricity went out in his house. Ashwin's mother and sister were also electrocuted when they tried to save him.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: DEATH, IDUKKI
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.