SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Saturday, 27 November 2021 5.17 AM IST

Boy chokes to death after mistaking liquor for fruit juice, grandfather dies of shock

choked-to-death

CHENNAI: A four-year old boy who consumed liquor after mistaking it as fruit juice, breathed his last. The boy drank the liquor kept by his grandfather. His grandfather suffered a cardiac arrest and died following the boy’s death. The two dead have been identified as Chinnasamy (62) of Vellore of Tamil Nadu and his daughter’s son Rudresh.

After consuming liquor Chinnasamy was watching TV in the other room. The boy allegedly mistook liquor for juice and consumed it.

Only Chinnasamy and his grandson were there at the time of the incident. Rudresh started choking severely. Chinnasamy came rushing hearing the noise and soon informed his neighbours and daughter.

The neighbours starting blaming Chinnaswamy for the incident. Soon Chinnasamy, a heart patient collapsed. Although both were rushed to the hospital, their lives could not be saved.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: BOY, CHOKED TO DEATH, MISTAKING, LIQUOR, FRUIT JUICE, GRANDFATHER, DIES OF SHOCK
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.