SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Tuesday, 27 February 2024 9.32 AM IST

Toddler dies after murukku gets stuck in throat

vaishnav

ALAPPUZHA: In a tragic incident, a one-and a-half-year-old child died after murukku got stuck in his throat. The dead is Vaishnav, one of the twins of Vijeesh of Mankamkuzhy Malayil Padeetathil House and Divya Das.

The incident happened Friday morning at 9.30 am. Only Divya and her children were at home at the time of the incident. Vijeesh is a carpenter. He was in Palakkad related to his work.

It is believed that the child took the murukku on his own and ate it. When he developed uneasiness, he was immediately rushed to a private hospital in Kollam, but his life could not be saved. He leaves behind his sister Vaiga.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: TODDLER, DIES, MURUKKU, GETS STUCK, THROAT
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.