SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Tuesday, 07 February 2023 8.53 PM IST

Boy gets entangled in swing rope, chokes to death

altaf

PALAKKAD: A 15-year-old disabled boy died after getting choked by the rope of a swing. He has been identified as Altaf, son of Abdul Rahman of Thirunellayi Manalancheri in Palakkad. The incident happened when he was playing on the swing at home. The incident happened Saturday afternoon. He was a student of Muttikulangara special school.


Altaf was playing in his room on the second floor of the house. Police suspect that the rope may have entangled around his neck accidentally. When Altaf was not seen down for a long time, he was found lying dead when his parents came in search of him. His mother is Amina and sister Afla.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: BOY, GETS ENTANGLED, SWING ROPE, CHOKES TO DEATH
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.