SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Sunday, 27 November 2022 8.47 PM IST

Three-year-old dies in Mannarkkad after suffering burns from garbage set on fire

boy

PALAKKAD: In a tragic incident, a three-year-old boy died of burns from garbage set on fire. The deceased is Ryan, son of Noushad of Ambazhakode House in Kandamangalam. The incident happened yesterday morning around 11 am. Ryan's mother Hasanath was burning garbage at the back of her house when the accident happened.

After lighting the garbage, Hasanath went inside the house and did not see the child going to the back to play. She rushed to the back on hearing the cries and found the child burnt. The child had suffered 80 percent burns.

Ryan was admitted to a private hospital in Vattambalam and then to Kozhikode Medical College, but his life could not be saved. Mannarkkadu police registered a case of unnatural death.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: MANNARKKAD, THREE YEAR OLD, BURNS, GARBAGE, BOY
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.