SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 27 March 2023 11.32 PM IST

Gas cylinder explodes; major fire in Pathanamthitta, three shops gutted in fire

fire

PATHANAMTHITTA: A major fire broke out in Pathanamthitta city. The fire broke out after a gas cylinder of a chips shop near the mini civil station in central junction exploded at 1.50 pm Friday afternoon. Five shops caught fire. Rescue operations are progressing.

cylinder

Two bakeries and a mobile shop have been completely gutted in the fire. It is not clear whether people have been stranded in the shops. Transportation to the city has been curbed.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: GAS CYLINDER EXPLODES, MAJOR FIRE, PATHANAMTHITTA, THREE SHOPS, GUTTED, FIRE
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.