SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Saturday, 15 June 2024 4.25 PM IST

Child fainted due to electric shock; Doctor gives CPR in middle of road, video viral

doctor

HYDERABAD: A doctor rescued a six-year-old boy who was unconscious from shock in the middle of the road. The incident took place on May 5 in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The child fell unconscious after being electrocuted. After seeing the parents taking the child to the hospital, the doctor immediately saved the child's life by giving him cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on the road.

After five minutes of CPR, the child regained consciousness. The video of the incident is going viral on social media. In the video, the woman doctor is seen pressing firmly on the child's chest while others are helping.

The doctor on the road saw the parents carrying the unconscious child. They immediately examined the child and administered CPR. After five minutes, the child regained consciousness. The video was shared with the caption, "The child was later shifted to the hospital." After the video went viral, many people came forward to congratulate the doctor.

Many commented that the doctor's intervention saved a life. Some say that everyone should learn to give CPR, as it could save many lives in situations like this. Anyway, the doctor has gained more fans on social media.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: CHILD, VIDEO, VIRAL, CPR
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN INDIA
TRENDING IN INDIA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.