Kerala Kaumudi Online
Thursday, 28 September 2023 2.00 PM IST

These 13 Illuminati families rules the world, they control all terrorist organizations, even have cure for AIDS


Have you heard about 13 families which controls the world? No kidding, from politics, business and entertaintment these families secretly have a hold in almost every sphere of life. No ruler could escape the domination of these groups which spans from Europe to China. They are called the Illuminati. Yes, the same powerful Illuminati families we heard about in the movie 'Lucifer'.

An author and researcher Fritz Springmeier has done a detailed study on these Illuminati families. On his research, he discovered several crucial details which are even beyond imagination. The readers called it 'The Great Conspiracy theory'.

America and Europe have always ruled the world. This duo which is powerful with their strength and wealth continues to rule the world for centuries. This empire was created by 13 families. These 13 families controls politics, courthouses, educational institutions, natural resources, foreign policies, food, economies, media and even terrorist organizations. It is the Illuminati who decide where, how, and what kind of terror attack will take place in the world. They have the ability to influence any new government in any country in the world.

Our modern democracy is not more than 250 years old. As we know, the world has always been ruled by powerful people. They know how to manage wealth and resources. 99% of the world's resources have been controlled by the Illuminati, leaving only 1% to the global population. They want the global population to be just under a billion.

They are even willing to plan scientifically engineered methods to control global population such as viruses, vaccines, genetically modified food, etc. It is said that these families have medicines for deadly diseases ranging from cancer to AIDS, but they are unwilling to give it to the public. Because the world's pharmaceutical trade is controlled by the Illuminati.

Who are the 13 Illuminati families?

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Rockefeller Bloodline

10. The Russell Bloodline

11. The Van Duyn Bloodline

12. The Merovingian Bloodline

13. The Rothschild Bloodline

It is not known whether The Great Conspiracy Theory and the Illuminati are true or false. But a large part of the world believes that these 13 Illuminati rules the world.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.