SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Tuesday, 29 November 2022 9.00 PM IST

49-year-old collapses and dies while eating halwa bought from bakery

halwa-

KOCHI: Nizar (49) of Cherupulliparambu House in Thamara Mukku died after halwa got stuck in his trachea. The incident happened Wednesday morning. Nizar, a labourer, expressed uneasiness while eating halwa bought from the bakery, in the morning. Though the locals rushed him to Chalaka Medical College, his life could not be saved. The body was laid to rest at Manjali Juma Masjid after post-mortem. He leaves behind his wife Ramla and children Nilofar and Jennifer.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: MAN, COLLAPSES, DIES, EATING HALWAR, BOUGHT, BAKERY
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.