SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Thursday, 19 February 2026 9.18 AM IST

‘Told everything I know', ED grilled Jayaram for three and a half hours in Sabarimala gold theft case

Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print Page
jayaram

KOCHI: The interrogation of actor Jayaram in the investigation related to the Sabarimala gold theft case has been completed. The interrogation held at the office in Kadavanthra lasted for three and a half hours. The ED sent a notice to the actor last week asking him to appear for questioning. 'I have replied to all the questions of the investigation officers. The behavior of the officers was very friendly. There were no harsh interrogations,' Jayaram told media.


Jayaram said that he has no financial dealings with Unnikrishnan Potty, the main accused in the case. The ED has not asked him to produce any documents at present. Moreover, the actor said that he has not been given a notice to appear for interrogation again. It is hinted that the actor was summoned as part of getting more clarity in the gold theft case.

TAGS: JAYARAM, GRILLED, SABARIMALA GOLD THEFT CASE
JOIN THE DISCUSSION
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.