SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Wednesday, 19 February 2020 6.44 AM IST

Vava Suresh bitten by viper admitted to hospital

vava-suresh

KOLLAM: Suresh, popularly known as Vava Suresh, a snake expert was bitten by a viper Thursday morning. The snake bit him when he got inside a well of a house in Pathanapuram. Suresh has been admitted at a hospital after bitten by the aggressive poisonous viper. The incident happened this morning at 10.30 am.

The snake bit him when he was coming out of the well after catching the snake. The snake bit him on the third finger of his right hand. He was admitted to the hospital after three and a half hours.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: VAVA SURESH, BITTEN BY VIPER, ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.