SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 04 March 2024 9.10 PM IST

17-year-old boy electrocuted by electric fence meant to trap boars 

sinan

MALAPPURAM: A 17-year-old boy died after he came into contact with an electric fence installed to trap wild boars. He has been identified as Sinan, son of Vellalil Abdu Rasaq. Sinan’s friend Shamnad (17) electrocuted from the same fence is undergoing treatment in Kozhikode Medical College Hospital.


The incident happened in Malappuram Kizhisseri Kuzhinjolam. The two were electrocuted after coming into contact with an electric fence installed in the agricultural land of a private person. The body of Sinan is kept in the mortuary of the medical college hospital. The body will be handed over to his relatives after post mortem.

A KSEB employee was electrocuted in Pathanamthitta the other day. He was identified as Vineeth (35) of Kulakkada in Kottarakkara. The incident took place in Pathanamthitta Enadimangalam Thottappalam. He was electrocuted while doing maintenance on a damaged electric post. Though he was rushed to the hospital, his life could not be saved.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: BOY, ELECTROCUTED, ELECTRIC FENCE, MEANT, TRAP, WILD BOARS
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.