SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Monday, 30 January 2023 6.43 AM IST

Electronic shop gutted in fire, three children among six dead

fire

FIROZABAD: Six members of a family, including three children, were killed in a fire at an electronics shop in Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh. Three people were injured in the incident. The accident happened to the family who lived on the first floor of the building.

A fire broke out in an electronics shop last evening. The fire then spread to the upper floor where the owner of the building and his family lived. 18 fire engines reached the spot and put out the fire after an hour-long effort. Six people died on the spot. Three injured persons are undergoing treatment in the hospital. The primary reason for the fire is a short circuit.

Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath expressed grief over the accident. The officials were also directed to provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh to the kin of the deceased.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: ELECTRONIC SHOP, FIRE, DEAD, CHILDREN
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN INDIA
TRENDING IN INDIA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.