SignIn
Kerala Kaumudi Online
Friday, 01 July 2022 9.21 AM IST

Food poisoning from ice cream after Kasargod shawarma, two brothers under treatment

icecream

KASARGOD: Two brothers have been undergoing treatment for food poisoning from ice cream, hours following the death of a student, in a similar incident in Cheruvathur. The siblings have been identified as Kasargod natives Anandhu and Anurag. They had eaten ice cream from a beach near Cheruvathur in Kasargod.

Meantime, the number of people, who have sought treatment for food poisoning, has rose to 31 in Cheruvathur, Kasargod. The minister visited the children who are undergoing treatment for food poisoning at the Kanhangad district hospital. Lately, 16-year-old Devananda, a native of Karivellur, Kannur had died due to food poisoning. The people who ate shawarma at Ideal Food Point in Chervathur, last Friday have suffered food poisoning. According to primary conclusion, the stale mayonnaise in the shawarma had caused the food poisoning. Devananda, who was admitted to the hospital in a critical condition, had died by Sunday afternoon.

JOIN THE DISCUSSION
TAGS: FOODPOISONING, SHAWARMA, KASARGOD, HEALTH, TREATMENT
KERALA KAUMUDI EPAPER
TRENDING IN KERALA
TRENDING IN KERALA
X
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe and will never be shared.